Featured Property Slideshow
- 140 KENILWORTH AVE KENILWORTH, IL $4,250,000
- 8 LONGMEADOW RD WINNETKA, IL $3,395,000
- 400 SHERIDAN RD WINNETKA, IL $3,199,000
- 263 CHESTNUT ST WINNETKA, IL $2,885,000
- 724 LINCOLN AVE WINNETKA, IL $2,799,000
- 626 WARWICK RD KENILWORTH, IL $2,599,000
- 1091 FISHER LN WINNETKA, IL $2,095,000
- 207 BEACH RD GLENCOE, IL $2,075,000
- 61 MEADOWVIEW DR NORTHFIELD, IL $1,989,000
- 422 CUMNOR RD KENILWORTH, IL $1,895,000
- 997 ASBURY CT WINNETKA, IL $1,850,000
- 310 RALEIGH RD KENILWORTH, IL $1,700,000
- 640 BLACKTHORN RD WINNETKA, IL $1,699,000
- 300 FAIRVIEW AVE WINNETKA, IL $1,699,000
- 950 SKOKIE RIDGE DR GLENCOE, IL $1,699,000
- 330 BROOKSIDE LN GLENCOE, IL $1,699,000
- 614 EARLSTON RD KENILWORTH, IL $1,695,000
- 111 OXFORD RD KENILWORTH, IL $1,650,000
- 220 DE WINDT RD WINNETKA, IL $1,649,000
- 878 SHERIDAN RD WINNETKA, IL $1,599,000
Every home represents two different, but equally important investment decisions - financial and emotional. My goal is to work with each of my clients to ensure that both of these aspects are addressed and achieved. My experience in the marketing field has taught me to recognize that just as every home is different, so are the needs and priorities of each homeowner. I always work hard on my clients" behalf to capture and communicate these differences and use the highest attention to detail possible to ensure each transaction is successful.
My background includes marketing and branding as well as material selection and project management for interior architectural firms. I have worked in the residential market for much of my career - combining my knowledge of market analysis and communications with my passion for everything about homes. I am LEED, GA certified and have a strong understanding of a home's sustainability and a vision for design and finishes. My educational background includes a BS in Textile Marketing and Management from Cornell University and an MBA from the Kellogg Graduate School of Management at Northwestern University.
I have lived on the North Shore all my life. I currently reside in Northfield where we have raised our family since 1995. I have served actively on numerous school, church and community boards - giving me first-hand knowledge of the neighborhoods and community resources important to clients in their purchase and sale decisions.
Search 72,463 active listingsSorry! We could not find a location to match your search criteria. Please try again.
City or Township Winnetka, IL Postal Code 60093, IL School District School District, County, IL Listing Service Area Area, IL Address 123 Main St, Winnetka, IL Street Main St, Winnetka, IL Listing ID #123456
Thank you to my clients for sharing their experiences."Emily has been an amazing asset to us in both design and valuation consultations as we built and designed a number of homes. Her knowledge of the trades and insight on where/how to best source materials has been very helpful. She has been able to articulate a clear vision for the work needed and undoubtedly helped us maximize our investment." - Buyer/Seller "We greatly benefitted from and appreciated Emily's extensive personal knowledge of the Northfield community and all of its' wonderful advantages. She communicated these expertly to all those who were interested in the home." - Seller "Emily knows and understands the 'Northfield' market which is different than the overall 'NorthShore' market. Emily went out of her way to assist us in every aspect from staging to fixing inspection items. She definitely cares a lot about her clients." - Seller
Here is a list of properties that I have sold.